Friday, August 15, 2014

Catching Up!

So I realize it's been ridiculously long since I posted. We have been busy with living life, and I honestly forgot to write about it. So here's some highlights! 

Ward Campout 
Our church congregation organized an overnight campout, and it was so much fun! We enjoyed playing with the kids, and getting to talk with our neighbors and friends. We roasted hot dogs and s'mores, and there were skits and songs around the campfire. And in the morning we helped make breakfast. 


Our SIXTH Anniversary!
We have been married for 6 years! I can't believe how fast it's gone by. We went to the Log Haven restaurant to celebrate 
I wore the same earrings as I did on our wedding day :) 

Nephew's Birthday, and Niece's Birthday 
These 2 siblings have birthdays about 2 weeks apart. We went to our nephew's birthday party, and our niece's is tomorrow. Haley takes our niece shopping for her birthday every year. This year they went to the Lego Store. It was fun! 

Other Nephews Too!
Reece's sister and her family were in town, and while mom and dad ran errands, we got to take the boys to the aquarium! It was a blast! The older nephew was brave enough to touch a sting ray, and the younger one said "Oh my gosh!" about literally everything 

We've also been having fun cooking and baking: 
Bruschetta! 
And peasant bread...soooo good! 

And books! Of course we love books :) Reece had another book he edited published:

And we finished reading another book together (which was really good and totally intense and we highly recommend it) 

And I also had a ton of fun making photo books of family photo albums. 


We babysat my friend's little boy last night, too, which was a blast as well! 

Anyways, there's an overview for ya! I promise I will post more regularly! 


No comments:

Post a Comment